Deacon Dr. Fresh Wine Newsletter

A Wine Newsletter With An Edge - Definitely NOT your typical white bread, mofo, cracker, peckerwood, jank, peckercracker wine newsletter! If this info is too advanced for you, check out my other newsletter: Wine for Dix at http://winefordix.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

World's Lurchest Wine Writer - The Gangsta of the Grape - The Sultan of Shiraz - The Buccaneer of Burgundy - The Prince of Pinot Noir - Yellow Tail's Bane - Locus of the Ladies' Focus - Wielder of the trousered Hammer of Thor - I have arrived to rescue the wine world from overly-serious, rigid, deconstructionist, rooster juice peckerwoods who'd never dream of gettin' a tattoo or crackin' a smile. I am without a doubt, the smartest, funniest and toughest sumbitch in the entire wine industry. And I aint goin' away. All disputes will be settled bare-knuckled in the Octagon. You heard me. Oh, and by the way...Bite me crank!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Contest Update!!! You can still win tickets!!!

My my my! What a response!!!

Just when I figure that nobody actually reads my brilliance, the emails come pouring in. It seems all you have to do is offer a prize and the peckers and crackers come crawling out of the crax in the floorboards...


You should be ashamed of your avaricious selves.
But on the other hand...it is a great idea to give away a pair of tickets to the upcoming Gourmet Food and Wine Expo by forcing people to actually evaluate what's important to them. So...to prime the pump I've added the Deaconess' list to this blog. She's not eligible to win, but we've been given tickets already because we're in the sacred circle of wine.
For those of you who are unaware of the Deaconess' genius, here's her ideal dinner guest list:
Leo Tolstoy
John Lennon
Seth MacFarlane
Francis Schaeffer
Ambrose Bierce
Coco Chanel
Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
Dorothy Parker
Henry David Thoreau
Margaret Atwood
So let's hear from the rest of you. Send me the 10 people you'd most like to invite for a fancy dinner replete with the lost art of conversation, great food and great wine. I'll be judging the results when the flood turns to a trickle.

deaconfresh@rogers.com
You heard me.

Deacon Dr. Fresh
Sparking new neural connexions and upping the IQ of the planet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Deacon Dr. Fresh Wine Newsletter