Deacon Dr. Fresh Wine Newsletter

A Wine Newsletter With An Edge - Definitely NOT your typical white bread, mofo, cracker, peckerwood, jank, peckercracker wine newsletter! If this info is too advanced for you, check out my other newsletter: Wine for Dix at

My Photo
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

World's Lurchest Wine Writer - The Gangsta of the Grape - The Sultan of Shiraz - The Buccaneer of Burgundy - The Prince of Pinot Noir - Yellow Tail's Bane - Locus of the Ladies' Focus - Wielder of the trousered Hammer of Thor - I have arrived to rescue the wine world from overly-serious, rigid, deconstructionist, rooster juice peckerwoods who'd never dream of gettin' a tattoo or crackin' a smile. I am without a doubt, the smartest, funniest and toughest sumbitch in the entire wine industry. And I aint goin' away. All disputes will be settled bare-knuckled in the Octagon. You heard me. Oh, and by the way...Bite me crank!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Led Zeppelin and Bordeaux? No mofo vino for Zoso... Posted by Picasa


Anonymous Rozeen - San Diego said...


What music goes with Chardonnay? Should I choose Mozart for heavy oaked?

6:46 AM  
Blogger Deacon Dr. Fresh said...

Rozeen: All Chardonnay, oaked or un-oaked goes best with Black Sabbath. For unoaked I recommend the "Master of Reality" record.


6:47 AM  
Anonymous Helmut - Munich said...

Dear Dr. Fresh:

I heard some cool electronica out of Germany the other day. It was called 4th Reich or something like that. Would this music be a good choice for invading Poland?

6:50 AM  
Blogger Deacon Dr. Fresh said...


All that music's crap! Forget the electronica. If Poland's what you want then "Strapping Young Lad" is your best choice for the invasion.

Viel Gluck!


6:51 AM  
Anonymous Negg A. Tivv said...

Deacon - I didn't know what kind of wine I shouldn't drink with music other than heavy metal, so I didn't decide not to have any unless the music wasn't appropriate. Is that OK?

1:32 PM  
Blogger Deacon Dr. Fresh said...

I didn't think about not telling you nothing other than not to refrain from failing to listen to nothing other than that.

You heard me smart ass!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Deacon Dr. Fresh Wine Newsletter