Deacon Dr. Fresh Wine Newsletter

A Wine Newsletter With An Edge - Definitely NOT your typical white bread, mofo, cracker, peckerwood, jank, peckercracker wine newsletter! If this info is too advanced for you, check out my other newsletter: Wine for Dix at http://winefordix.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

World's Lurchest Wine Writer - The Gangsta of the Grape - The Sultan of Shiraz - The Buccaneer of Burgundy - The Prince of Pinot Noir - Yellow Tail's Bane - Locus of the Ladies' Focus - Wielder of the trousered Hammer of Thor - I have arrived to rescue the wine world from overly-serious, rigid, deconstructionist, rooster juice peckerwoods who'd never dream of gettin' a tattoo or crackin' a smile. I am without a doubt, the smartest, funniest and toughest sumbitch in the entire wine industry. And I aint goin' away. All disputes will be settled bare-knuckled in the Octagon. You heard me. Oh, and by the way...Bite me crank!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005


Led Zeppelin and Bordeaux? No mofo vino for Zoso... Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deacon:

What music goes with Chardonnay? Should I choose Mozart for heavy oaked?

6:46 AM  
Blogger Deacon Dr. Fresh said...

Rozeen: All Chardonnay, oaked or un-oaked goes best with Black Sabbath. For unoaked I recommend the "Master of Reality" record.

D.D.F.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Fresh:

I heard some cool electronica out of Germany the other day. It was called 4th Reich or something like that. Would this music be a good choice for invading Poland?

6:50 AM  
Blogger Deacon Dr. Fresh said...

Helmut:

All that music's crap! Forget the electronica. If Poland's what you want then "Strapping Young Lad" is your best choice for the invasion.

Viel Gluck!

D.D.F.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deacon - I didn't know what kind of wine I shouldn't drink with music other than heavy metal, so I didn't decide not to have any unless the music wasn't appropriate. Is that OK?

1:32 PM  
Blogger Deacon Dr. Fresh said...

I didn't think about not telling you nothing other than not to refrain from failing to listen to nothing other than that.

You heard me smart ass!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Deacon Dr. Fresh Wine Newsletter